We are looking for young and motivated people for our Commercial Department with those requirements:
• Passion for Home furnishing & Design.
• Attitude and interest to work with new planning activities and selling tools.
• Attitude to advise and lead the customers toward a customized home solution.
• Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to join a dynamic team.
• Curious, solar and empathetic.
• Strong communication skills.
• Availability to work on shift and during the weekends.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Welcoming customers.
• Loyalty recruiting at the entrance of the store in order to promote the shopping experience right from the start.
• Support planning and implementation of the commercial calendar throughout the store, including add on sales, interfacing with all commercial departments.
• Support in conducting seminars and workshops for Members.
• Analyze, understand, monitor and act on Loyalty KPIs.
• Know the structure of the Commercial Calendar.
• Support the team in the implementations, especially for the pricing part.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
NOTE & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Where: Rimini, Via Tolemaide 140.
• Offer: Internship 6 months (Full-time) and after positive evaluation, apprenticeship contract.