Identify new business opportunities and lead the business development from a democratic design and purchasing perspective
- Identify new business opportunities, create conclusive and actionable business cases, anchor and agree with Business Sponsor on new business assignment
-Form and lead project teams from different business units in IKEA and empower the project team to deliver prior the approval of the New Business assignment
-Lead the execution of deliverables in New Business assignment securing the five elements of democratic design and strive, by shortening the distance from customer needs and supplier capability, to exceed customer expectations particularly by creating affordability.
-Development of business on factory floor in co-creation with supplier and innovation partner enabling production and product adaptations to create optimal conditions. Secure the total value chain including Risk Assessments, compliance and time to market in the business development by including supplier, store and customer homes perspectives.
- Proactively identify potential new product types and promote the product offer by anchoring of business case with sponsor.
- Deployment of new product types, product adaptations, product innovations, shared solutions and circularity range and new business models. Focus is on Furniture solutions for Comfort, Storage across the Home and Kitchens & Bathroom.
- Ideally you have previous IKEA-experience working with the range and have very good networking
-Good knowledge of IKEA Strategic Landscape, especially IKEA Range and Supply Strategy
-Very good knowledge of IKEA Business model for growth, including deep knowledge about business development, value chain analysis and opportunities.
-Knowledge about life at home, customer needs, and living situations
-Very good knowledge of supplier capabilities, material and production including deep knowledge of industry and market specific conditions
- Very good knowledge about DPOP and WoW in the HfB's
- Very good understanding of Democratic Design and customer needs and expectations regarding function, customer friendliness.
-You are a goal- and delivery oriented person with a passion for details and excellence in operations.
-You take initiative, having the courage to question and challenge.
-You are fluent in both spoken and written English and have strong communication skills with the ability to create confidence and build relations
Applicable International Assignment.
The recruitment will take place continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than August 1st
If you have any questions about recruitment process, please contact Yulia Volkova - (firstname.lastname@example.org +46 72 352 75 81)