Delovna mesta > Business Finance Partner
Opis delovnega mesta
About the company
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing and food companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
The Inter IKEA Group is a part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., owner of the IKEA Concept and worldwide IKEA franchisor.
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
IKEA Purchasing & Logistic Services México is part of our Americas region which also has an office in Curitiba, Brazil and King of Prussia, PA, and is a subsidiary of the Inter IKEA Group.
Most people see a table. You see the challenge of getting it to customers. We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and that everyone can make a difference. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little bit differently with us!
*Only applications and resumes in English will be considered*
About the job
As part of our Business Administration & Finance team, our Supplier Finance Professional also called internally at IKEA Supplier Finance Analyst (SFA), your main purpose is to navigate and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability by:
- Being driven by the Inter IKEA business idea, culture and values, with a focus on sustainable profitability.
- Being a proactive trustworthy partner taking a multidimensional view in becoming the leader in life at home.
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities to enable Inter IKEA organizations to make optimum decisions.
- Initiating and supporting the development of new ways of working, with focus on simplicity, providing relevant and user friendly business information standardized for all Inter IKEA organizations.
About the assignment
In your assignment as Business Finance Partner, you will for our specific region in the Americas:
- Provide financial analysis, risk assessment and regular follow-up through the different steps of investment projects in accordance with working methods and routines.
- Support and steer through the various financial processes including : legal and financial screenings, credit and tools applications, extra-ordinary costs and ad-hoc requests;
- Support in preparing implementation, and steering business cases for investment purposes.
- Proven ability to pro-actively identify, recommend and implement areas for business process improvements.
- Monitor and supervise disbursements.
- Follow-up and monitor implementation of securities provided by our business partners, in compliance with local legislation.
- Support, train and recommend improvements for various routines and working methods including Supplier Finance working methods.
- Secure follow-up and administration of Inter IKEA tools and assets at supplier.
- Be the speaking partner to risk manager for identified risk cases.
- At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values.
You have a deep financial knowledge and experience in financial analysis and risk assessment. You are curious and have the ability to understand business and adapt processes, routines and controls to meet overall objective in line with our business realities.You have as well proven ability to identify improvements, to recommend changes and implement them.
Additionally, we believe that you have:
- Deep financial knowledge (University degree in Economics or corresponding knowledge).
- Legal knowledge (understanding of purchase agreement package and product development agreement).
- Good knowledge of project management tools and methodology.
- Good understanding of how your everyday work adds customer value.
- Deep knowledge of market specific conditions and macroeconomics trends.
- Ability to lead business with a holistic view, always having Customer, Supplier, IKEA and Total Cost development in mind.
- Capability to perform business opportunity analysis, risk assessment, scenario planning and draw conclusions to support the right business decisions and implementations.
- Capability to understand relations and create preconditions for building long-term business partnership between Inter IKEA and suppliers.
- Capability to keep a good balance between details and overall picture.
- Ability to train people and share good practices.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of an industry and business conditions and take decisions based on this information.
- Understanding of Inter IKEA business model and total cost approach is a plus.
- Previous experience from the Business/Purchasing is a plus.
- Good understand of Inter IKEA Business Model and Business Model for Growth.
- Good knowledge of supplier capabilities and material, service and production.
- Deep knowledge of Supplier Financing guidelines.
- Understanding of Category Plans.
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: https://about.ikea.com/en/work-with-us